I'm joined by Donna Sørensen to talk about literary prizes for female authors. It's a conversation that leads to all sorts of related topics, including assumptions, perceptions, and how women are represented in the publishing world. It's fair to say that this is meant as a conversation starter and we'd love to hear your thoughts on any of the subjects and examples we cover on the show. Listen up and get in touch!
- Mslexia Women's Poetry Competition 2013
- The Bell Jar's new cover derided for branding Sylvia Plath novel as chick lit - The Guardian
- The New Canon: The 21 Books from the 21st Century Every Man Should Read
- Fiction: for women, by women - The Independent
- My So-Called 'Post-Feminist' Life in Arts and Letters
- E. A. Markham - Wikipedia