Welcome to Write for Your Life, a weblog about writing, reading and all things digital. Made by Iain Broome.
Subscribe for free
So that you don’t have to head back here every day, you can join 2250 subscribers and have updates come to you:
There’s even a dedicated Write for Your Life Twitter account if that’s how you prefer to get your news.
What’s on the site?
- Articles are written pieces that offer advice and opinion.
- The podcast features a selection of literary chit-chat and chinwags.
- Episodes include thoughts and screencasts in a video stylee.
- Interviews provide insight from folks who’ve been there and done it.
- Link posts highlight articles elsewhere with a little commentary from me.
Where to start?
Obviously, everything on Write for Your Life is brilliant, but if you put me in a headlock, I’d say the following posts were good to get you going:
- Writers, abandon your muses – they’re a work of fiction!
- How many writers does it take to change a lightbulb?
- The heart, mind and murder test for writers
- The loneliness of the middle distance writer
- Why great writing takes great sacrifice